If you feel like you're losing control when playing on our platform, it's important to take immediate action to alleviate the situation. Here are some actions you can take:
- Set limits: Use the Deposit Limits feature to help you control the amount you want to spend.
- Take a Time-out: Monitor your time spent on the site and set a time-out period for your account, you can set this by clicking here.
- Self-Exclusion: If you want to block your account for longer periods, or even exclude it permanently, check the step-by-step here.
- Seek support: Talk to someone you trust, friends and family, about how you're feeling.
For professional advice, contact support organizations for people with a gambling compulsion, we have a full list here.
- Visit our self-assessment page.
Remember that gambling should be a form of entertainment and should not negatively impact your personal, social, or financial well-being.
We are here to help you and keep your time with us funny and safe!