What can I do if I think I may be gambling too much?
If you feel like you're losing control when playing on our platform, it's important to take immediate action to alleviate the situation. Here are some actions you can take:
- Set limits: Use the Deposit Limits feature to help you control the amount you want to spend.
- Take a Time-out: Monitor your time spent on the site and set a time-out period for your account, you can set this by clicking here.
- Self-Exclusion: If you want to block your account for longer periods, or even exclude it permanently, check the step-by-step here.
- Seek support: Talk to someone you trust, friends and family, about how you're feeling.
For professional advice, contact support organizations for people with a gambling compulsion, we have a full list here.
- Visit our self-assessment page.
Remember that gambling should be a form of entertainment and should not negatively impact your personal, social, or financial well-being.
We are here to help you and keep your time with us funny and safe!
Organizations that can help
If you or someone you know is struggling with gambling and seeking support and advice, several professional organizations offer services to help.We highly recommend reaching out to one of the following reputable organizations for assistance:
These organizations provide a range of resources, including helplines, online forums, and support groups to help individuals overcome their gambling addiction.Don't hesitate to seek help if you need it, taking the first step towards recovery can be difficult, but it's essential to prioritize your well-being.
- Gamblers Anonymous: (www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk)
- GamCare: (www.gamcare.org.uk)
- Gordon Moody: (https://gordonmoody.org.uk/)
- BeGambleAware: (www.begambleaware.org)
- Responsible Gambling Council: (https://www.responsiblegambling.org)
If you are not sure about your gambling activity please feel free to conduct the GamCare self-assessment test by clicking here.
The assessment consists of statements to evaluate and give a score on a scale of 1-10 according to how much they apply to you.The result will provide you with a breakdown of how gambling is affecting your life and will give you personalized recommendations for your next steps.